Cason Crew

February 28, 2014

Happy Birth Month to Reese

Today is March 1st! Seriously?!? We should be having a baby this month. Holy Moly. In some ways it feels like it's taken forever. Yet in other ways it's crazy that it's already time. I couldn't be more thrilled. I am not due until the 28th of this month, but we are really hoping she comes earlier on her own or we might just induce. Wow!

I think Presley is really starting to get excited. We talk about Reese at least 100 times a day. I can't wait for Presley to meet her and see what we've been talking about for months. I wonder how much she will comprehend.
On a totally random note, please notice my daughter's outfit in these pictures. This girl has an opinion about everything these days, especially her clothes and hair. She chose her non-matching pajams and boots and even asked for pigtails. There are days when we get in her closet to pick out her clothes and she will throw a fit to wear certain things. She changes her outfit many times a day. Every single time she goes outside to play with the dogs she gets out a different pair of shoes. So by the end of the day she has many shoes and clothes lying around in her bedroom. She's such a girly girl. I love it!
We are soaking up every minute with with this spunky little girl. In a few short weeks she will become a big sister and we will be crazy busy (and tired). I can't wait and I'm scare to death all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. she's gonna have a great sense of style. It doesn't have to match as long as it goes well together :)

    ReplyDelete