Cason Crew

June 14, 2012

Backyardigans

Presley has just now started to really enjoy T.V. However, she doesn't really enjoy watching it as much as she enjoys some of the music. We don't watch a lot of television, but it sure is nice to turn a show on for 20 minutes where I can run and get something done during the day without having a little mini-me at my feet. But don't get me wrong, I do love having my little girl follow me around all day. But you know what I mean.

So when we first started watching T.V. Drew and I had NO CLUE what good kid shows were. And we don't have cable (just Netflix and Hulu) so we had to search for everything we wanted to watch. So we just started "shopping" around. Let me tell you, some of the kid shows out there are crazy!!! We quickly learned which ones we didn't want to watch because we hated them so much. Ha! But then we ran across the Backyardigans. It had a catchy song for the opener and it wasn't too annoying. And Presley seemed to enjoy watching the little characters. So it sort of stuck with us for awhile.

Now Presley LOVES them. It's hilarious to watch her when we turn it on. She knows now when we turn the T.V. on that something good is coming. And she will sit and wait for the music to start. Then when it does she starts to smile and dance. She has just started to walk up right in front of the T.V. It's so cute. She also likes to watch Dinosaur Train and Dora. We've tried Barney a few times but Drew thinks it's terrible. Presley really likes the music though. I think we will pretty much watch whatever as long as it's entertaining for a few minutes. 




2 comments:

  1. You could also try Little Einsteins on Disney Jr,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna pinch her in the face, she is trully adorable.

    ReplyDelete