Cason Crew

March 28, 2012

Kisses and Chasing

 I have been so bad about blogging this month. I feel like we are constantly chasing around our little one that we barely have any free time. Whenever she finally does go to sleep at night all we want to do is rest. I can't possibly make my brain think for another minute by blogging. Hopefully I'll catch up my blog soon.

This past month has brought about so many changes for Presley. She is really starting to become a little girl. It's apparent that she is much more aware of her surroundings and what is going on. So cool!


She is such a happy baby. We laugh and play all the time. She has started to really like to be chased. She really gets it too. If she is sitting somewhere and we start to get on all fours and come after her she will crawl away. Sometimes she will even crawl away and turn back and look as if she's saying, "Come and get me!". And of course we do. It's hilarious. She loves when she gets "caught".

She also loves to give kisses. We've always given them to her and she'll sometimes open her mouth too. It's always really been sort of a coincidence when she opens her mouth at the right time. But lately we'll ask for a kiss and she will turn and open her mouth and then turn away. It's obvious that she's really trying to give a kiss. We just need to work on her closing the mouth so we don't get a french kiss every time. But I still love those sweet slobbers.
I can't believe she is almost 8 months old! She is growing up way too fast! Hopefully I can blog about all the other fun things she is up to these days.

1 comment: