I went to the doctor today and got some great news! I have dilated to a 1 and I'm about 60% effaced. So the doctor said we are good to induce after 39 weeks. Drew and I have been talking about a date that would work best. We decided that Friday, March 21st would probably be the best since it's the weekend. Since we both have family out of town we know we will need their help with Presley. So as of right now, our plan is to go on the 21st at 7:00 and meet baby Reese. That is unless she decides to choose her own birthday can come earlier. (which I would be totally fine with!)
That being said, I plan to work the rest of this week for sure. Then next week I'll go in on Monday for sure. I've already taken off on Tuesday because we have a scheduled field trip. I didn't think it was a good idea for me to be out traveling only a week or so before my due date. I haven't decided about the rest of the week yet. I'll have to play it by ear. We're getting so close!